Total Pageviews

September 13, 2023

8 of my books get published.

It is a fulfillment of a task that I had thought about for years, "To bring out all my articles in book form". 

Even though it took time, It finally fructified today. Thanks are due to my family members who have always stood by me and supported my endeavour. 

Thanks are also due to Zarar Sir, Ritu Madam, Jitender Govindani sir, and all my colleagues at ICBM-SBE for their continued support.  Thanks are also due to Aziz and Govind who tirelessly supported me in this mammoth exercise. 

Finally, I want to thank all my friends and readers for constructive feedback.

Y.Srinivas Rao of Any Design, Bhanu of SS Digitals, and Krishna Rao the binder also were very helpful in bringing out this set of eight books.

All reactions:
Vasundhara Nanjappa, Krishna Panyam and 43 others

No comments:

Post a Comment