Total Pageviews

July 21, 2024

When insulting customers becomes your USP (Unique Selling Proposition)!!!

 



I keep finding videos about this guy on my feed. Some find his kachoris to be excellent and some extremely bad! 

What is puzzling is this person's extreme rude behaviour. He is seen mouthing obscenities aimed at customers. He calls a customer "son of a pig". My point is if you dont like this guy then don't patronize his shop. As simple as that. 

The most appaling thing about this shop is the way the curry is scooped into the container made of leaves. It is sloppy and we can clearly see the spilled gravy. It is very unhygienic and it is true with many street sellers. 

These street sellers think that speed is the only thing that matters and they throw egg shells with impunity on the street. I have also seen dosa makers flip that extra batter at the edge of the tava directly on to the street. Many have developed quirky and funny ways of making these street food. 

For me the end product matters and I am not really impressed by the threatics. Threatics are best left to the actors!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think customer's should go to such street seller's. when they are already insulting their customers which may sound offended and even I have observed the dosa makers on street flip the batter, most of us hygiene matters too. Thanks alot for the content sir. Title is soo eye catchy for the readers 💯

    ReplyDelete