1. Docusoap Blend of ‘documentary’ and ‘soap’. (soap opera: sentimental TV serial) A ‘docusoap’ is a reality television programme in the style of a documentary.
2. Dramedy Combination of ‘drama’ and ‘comedy’. A film, play or TV programme that mixes drama and comedy.
3. Earworm A tune that keeps repeating itself over and over again in our heads.
4. E-cruitment Online recruitment of employees, including online submission of resumes and cover letters.
5. Emoticon A blend of ‘emotion’ and ‘icon’. A symbol, used in email messages, which is made out of punctuation marks and resembles a human face
6. E-stalk To stalk (follow) someone using Internet searches and email
7. Fashionista Person who dresses according to the latest fashion trends.
8. Flam war A period during which angry or rude email messages are exchanged.
9. Flash mob A crowed that gathers in a pre-determined place, performs an action then disperses very quickly. The mob is not told exactly what to do until just before the event.
10. Flexitarian A vegetarian who sometimes eats meat or fish
11. Freemale A women who is happy to stay and independent so that she can do what she wants when she wants
12. Flightmare Blend of ‘flight’ and ‘nightmare’. Unpleasant air travel experience (lost luggage, missed connections, etc.)
13. Gastropub A pub which, in addition to beer and alcoholic drinks, offers gastronomic cuisine.
14. Gastrosexuals A new generation of men who see cooking more as a hobby than a household chore, and use their cooking skills to impress friends and potential partners.
15. Greycation Going on holiday or vacation with grandparents in order to reduce the cost.
16. Guesstimate Blend of ‘guess’ and estimate’. A rough estimate without any claim of accuracy.
17. Hoody or hoodie A person, especially a youth, wearing a hooded top.
18. Hotspot Location in which wireless Internet access is available for example airports, hotels, train stations, etc.
19. Infomania Constantly checking and responding to email and text messages.
20. Infotainment Blend of ‘information’ and entertainment’. Online services connected to information and leisure activities.